Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Story II


Anonymous

I can't believe other people do this too! I swear, I thought I was the only one. I have been going into my sister's room almost every night and touching and feeling her and doing other stuff.

She's 17 and I am 15. She's a gymnast with a tight little body, and I'm just a freaking geek. She is also a very deep sleeper. Last night I went in about 2:30 and pulled her covers down off of her. She was wearing a button down night shirt laying on her side. I unbuttoned her shirt and exposed her titties. I played with her nipples and then sucked on them. DAMN! She's got great tits!

I pulled down her panties in the back and felt her ass, then I jacked off on her ass and came all over her ass cheeks. It was hot! I took some pictures, but I'm afraid to put them out on the internet or anything cuz she's pretty popular, and someone will recognize her and I'll get in trouble.

I really want to FUCK her! But I'm scared to. I don't know if she's a virgin or not, and I don't want to hurt her. I have fingered her pussy several times and even licked it a couple of times. She just sleeps on! I can't believe how much stuff I can do to her without her waking up! I sometimes cum on her titties or her face. I have tried to get my dick in her mouth, but that seems to bother her, so I stopped.

Shit! I want to fuck my own sister! Am I a total perv or what? I so much want to do it, but I'm scared of getting caught. She won't understand. We don't really get along. She's popular and beautiful and I'm her spaz brother. I want her so bad, though!

I'm going to try to do more tonight. I wrote all this because I don't know who else to talk to. At least I know I'm not the only one who feels like this. At least I don't feel all alone.


Anonymous

Wow this makes me wonder if my brother has ever done anything to me. I sleep through a lot. Once I was even sleeping on the floor and slept through an earthquake. My brother always tells me about how all his friends think I'm seriously hot and talk about me all the time. They've even snuck into my room and tried on my lingerie. Apparently, my brother and his friends sneak into my room a lot when I'm sleeping. Now that I think about it, my brother has mentioned the fact that I have big boobs which is kinda weird for a brother to say and sometimes I've woken up with my clothes off..
I'm locking my door from now on.

No comments: