Thursday, May 17, 2012

hottie waitress at a restaurant 5 years ago

Met this hottie waitress while we were celebrating a friend's birthday at a restaurant. She had been brushing up against me while serving the food, and she smelled so good. After the food, there were drinks all round, and I had some coffee. I was looking for some milk but none was found on the tray. When she walked past I asked for some milk and strike up a conversation with her. She was reaching out just above me to get some utensils when I felt her breast so close to me and I put my arm lightly around her waist, as if to get the spoon on my table. After several  moments of tug-n-war at this little corner I found my face nudging against her tits and she kind of stood there to fix the cabinet above me. I found myself loosening her buttons with my teeth initially and with one finger aiding it. Soon her exposed blouse revealed a pink brassiere she was wearing inside. The tension was heating up between us, when she lowered her brassiere and expose her left nipple, which I began to quickly suckle it in my mouth. It seems she was a wet nurse as I could feel some milk trickling into my mouth and I began to suckle more profusely. The boner inside my pants was about to explode, when she lowered herself to sit on my lap.... to be continued...

No comments: